Clinic Plus’s strong and thick shampoo has an added goodness of milk protein formula and almond oil which nourishes the roots and provides essential protein element which your hair is made of. This brand has been one of the most famous brands from a long time and is still popular among several households now.
The texture of this shampoo is thick and imparts shine to your hair. This shampoo works like any other shampoo which cleans the dirt from your scalp and strengthens the roots and hair strands. You will need a conditioner as the built moisturizing properties as missing in this product but works well in making your hair shiny and smooth.
This product has ingredients that nourish your hair to give you up to 30% visibly thicker hair. The packaging may not seem impressive as it comes in a white plastic bottle with a blue flip- top cap. Available in various size options and prices, it is easy to carry and travel friendly.
Upon using this product, it can be smoothly spread on hair and scalp which creates a good lather is easy to rinse off. It removes all the dirt easily but is not preferred for dry hair. It is not that effective in controlling the frizziness and dandruff.
Would LunchTableReview team recommend a buy?
The Clinic Plus strong and thick shampoo controls hairfall and gives a nice volume to your hair and hence it is highly recommendable to those with oily to normal hair. It does not seem effective for any type of hair rather than only moisturizing your hair.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: This ingredient helps in conditioning damaged hair but this might also be one of the main reasons for this shampoo to control hairfall.
- Milk Protein: This ingredient nourishes the hair from root to tip to make it last longer.
We have classified Clinic Plus Shampoo Review within the following parameters:
Hair Shine and Silkiness
The milk protein formula present in the clinic plus strong and thick shampoo nourishes the hair roots to keep your hair soft, smooth and reduces its dryness. It also keeps your hair healthy and strong and reduces hair fall.
This product has a perfect consistency of what a shampoo needs. It is neither too thick nor too runny and has a sky color.
This shampoo has a good fragrance which is sure to linger for 1-2 days after its usage, though it might seem strong for few people. The fragrance is quite pleasant.
This product is good for those who have greasy hair and cleans the scalps that that has been oiled well overnight. For those who have got dry scalp or dandruff, this product is not that effective for such issues. Neither is it effective for hairs with split ends.
Value for Money
This product is not pricey and is easily available at a price of Rs.100 for 175ml bottle. It is quite affordable and has a shelf life of 24 months.
Pros of Clinic Plus Shampoo
- The product has a pleasant and long lasting fragrance and is easily affordable.
- This product manages to keep your smooth, silky and improve its texture.
- The protein milk formula in this shampoo makes hair healthy and strong.
- This clinic plus shampoo variant is effective in reducing hairfall and thus maintain the volume intact.
- Apt product for oily hair and scalp.
- This shampoo creates a good amount of lather to remove all the dirt and greasiness, thus retaining the smoothness and silkiness of your hair.
- Medium consistency.
Cons of Clinic Plus Shampoo
- Not effective for dry hair.
- Multiple usage causes dry scalp.
- Conditioner use is a must to control frizziness.
- Not effective for tangled hair.