The Garnier Ultra Blends Shampoo is most effective on oily scalp and owing to the presence of natural herbs it helps to prevent split ends and hair breakage. However it is not very effective to treat very dry and damaged hair. It can be used regularly to get soft and smooth hair.
The very first thing that customers appreciate about the product is its smell. The presence of lemon, eucalyptus and henna gives a good odour. Being a Garnier product it is reliable and works well as a shampoo to cleanse and remove oil from scalp.
“Would OneClickReviews team recommend a buy?”
It is a good recommendation for oily scalp to get soft and smooth hair. For a pleasant smell and cleansing purpose the shampoo is just the absolute pick!
- Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate – It smoothen hair and heals the damaged strands. The moisturizing effect helps to soothe hair from the core.
- Lemon fruit extract – Strengthens hair follicles and adds shine to dull and frizzy hair.
- Glycerin – It stimulates hair growth and prevents hair fall and breakage. It helps to enhance the overall growth of hair making it thick voluminous.
Camellia Leaf Extract is one of the ingredients in Garnier Ultra blends shampoo that helps to moisturize hair and relieve it frizziness and dryness even in humid climates. It also contains aloe leaf juice powder and different medicinal herbs like henna, green tea, eucalyptus etc. This assures healthy and clean hair with good odour.
We have classified the Garnier Ultra Blends Shampoo in these key parameters:
It has thin consistency and lathers well even in small amounts. It has a normal smooth texture that lathers well and glides smoothly on hair and scalp. It is easy to rinse and has a greenish appearance due to the presence of many herbs as ingredient.
The shampoo is very good at cleansing scalp and reduces itchiness. This helps to gain soft and smooth hair treating the frizziness. It is very good for oily scalp and has a great conditioning effect on damaged and dull hair but is not so great in adding the shine and silkiness.
Lemon extract with henna and eucalyptus indicate the presence of natural herbs that nourish hair from the core. It hydrates hair and locks the ‘soft and smooth’ effect. It keeps hair oil free and bouncy. It is most recommended for dry hair and cleanses scalp effectively.
The presence of natural herbs in the shampoo indicates a very good fragrance. The smell itself is revitalizing and everyone can enjoy the pleasant odour after a hair wash. Hence it works to relieve stress too.
Customers are majorly happy as it helps to get oil free bouncy hair. The packaging is also travel friendly and revitalizes dull hair. The shampoo is not so expensive and is in the affordable range. It detangles hair effectively and provides smooth and shine due to which customers enjoy using this shampoo in a pretty daily basis.
Value for Money
The Product is available at an extremely affordable and just price of 55 INR for 75ml and 120 INR for 175 ml. The shampoo has many herbal benefits available at such decent price which makes it totally worth the money.
Pros of Garnier Ultra Blend Shampoo
- Contains medicinal and natural herbs which make parabens free and healthy to use
- Most recommended for oily scalp to remove sebum
- Provides bouncy, smooth and soft hair
- The fragrance is good
- Cleanses from the roots
- Prevents hair breakage and good even if used daily
Cons of Garnier Ultra Blend Shampoo
- Does not help to repair super damaged hair
- Works for oily scalp only and not good for dry scalp as it removes sebum and can make it even more dry
- Does not add much shine and volume
- A conditioner is needs otherwise hair can become frizzy