Kerastase is a reputed hair care brand from the very popular L’Oreal Paris. They have a range of professional hair care products including shampoos, serums, conditioners, and more. Kerastase shampoos don’t take away the moisture of your hair even while cleansing and washing away all dirt and impurities quite easily.
Kerastase range of shampoos includes Kerastase Nutritive Bain Oleo-Curl, Kerastase Specifique Bain Stimuliste GL, Kerastase Chroma Riche Shampoo, Kerastase Elixir Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil shampoo, etc. From a high-end brand like Kerastase you can expect quality products.
Kerastaseclaims to help you get denser hair that look voluminous and beautiful. Just apply onto wet hair and scalp and massage thoroughly for a while.
Would LunchTableReviews team recommend a buy?
If you want to go for that an expensive brand, well, you can. It is a good cleanser that cleans your scalp and hair and makes them feel light. The Kerastase shampoo also imparts shine to your hair to give them voluminous, smoother and beautiful look. Overall we will give it a 3.7 on 5 score.
- Sulphate free cleansers that are sensitive to your hair and clean them properly.
- Other ingredients include Aqua, Citric acid, fragrance, Sodium Cocoyllsethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sultoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, GlycoyDistearate, PPG-5-ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic acid, Benzyl Salicylate, and Linalook.
We have classified the Kerastase Shampoo Review within the following parameters:
The Kerastase Shampoo is a semi liquid transparent shampoo that comes with good fluidity. Even after being sulphate free, the shampoo lathers easily and is a good cleanser for your hair and scalp alike. Having all dirt and pollution particles washed away, your hair will feel light after wash.
The shampoo does impart some shine to your hair. However, the shine might not last too long, like only for a day or so post wash. The Kerastase shampoo is good for getting smooth tresses, soft, shinier hair that also without having to apply any conditioner.
The Kerastase shampoo tones fine hair and improves hair texture, giving you soft, smooth hair. Do you have frizzy hair? Then this shampoo does save you from that. Kerastase shampoo gives you disciplined and obedient hair that are easily manageable. The anti-frizzy property remains only for 2-3 days though so you might have to go for another wash post that.
It comes with a very nice refreshing smell that makes you hair smell good all day. It might soothe your senses and keep you calm and happy all day. The floral smell will give you a feel of visiting the spa – it is as relaxing and rejuvenating as a visit to the spa is.
With Kerastase shampoo you get 72 hours of anti-frizz and anti-humidity hair that have nice imparted shine and some refreshing smell. Other than being extravagantly expensive, it is a good shampoo overall.
Value for Money
The Kerastase Shampoo is quite expensive, Rs.1600 for 250 ml. You can try ordering online for availing discounts. It is a good shampoo but it does not fulfil all the claims that it makes.
Pros of Kerastase Shampoo
- Nice refreshing smell that keeps you calm and happy all day
- Lathers well and cleans the scalp well and keeps it healthy
- It’s a daily smoothing shampoo that improves hair texture by toning fine hair. Use it for intense manageability and softness.
- Hair feel light after wash; weightless nourishment and conditioning
- Works best on natural, curly, frizzy hair
- Good shampoo for styling
Cons of Kerastase Shampoo
- Not available easily
- It’s pricey, not everyone can afford. Definitely an expensive one
- Hair growth does not see exceptional increment as the brand claims. There is no significant improvement in hair growth.
- Not a good choice for fine and thin hair as it makes them appear more limp
- Causes hair fall in some cases (if it does not suit you)