Richfeel has a comprehensive range of beauty and personal care products that characterizes improvement in skin and hair. The Richfeel Aloe Vera is an addition to the wide range of shampoos and it is best suited to get shine and luscious hair. The Aloe extracts nourished the damaged hair and helps to restore lost shine and softness. The Aloe extracts helps to nourish and add an amazing shine and softness that stays for long.
Would LunchTableReviews team recommend a buy?
The Richfeel shampoo is an ordinary shampoo with some benefits for hair growth that helps you to get visibly shiny and luscious hair. It is a definite purchase to nourish and restore health of chemically treated and colored hair.
- Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate – It locks the moisture and helps to soothe hair and nourish the scalp.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera extracts in the shampoo act as a natural cleanser which helps for chemically treated hair. It also fosters hair growth and strengthens the roots helping to grow thick and long hair.
- Jasmine Extracts – It imparts the beautiful fragrance in the shampoo that leaves a lingering Jasmine smell.
The other ingredients used in Richfeel Shampoo include Bhrahmi extracts, freshness of aqua, vitamins and mineral complex that deeply nourish your hair and remove the dirt and impurities. It helps to get luscious, soft and silky hair with an ease of detangling.
We have classified the Richfeel Aloe Vera Shampoo Review in these key parameters.
The Richfeel Aloe Vera shampoo has medium consistency and is slightly yellowing in color packed in a greenish bottle. The liquid is not very smooth and lathers well. The shampoo is a packed in a dispenser and hence it becomes easy to press only the required amount in hand.
The shampoo contains certain natural ingredients and Aloe extracts which help to promote the health of hair and foster new growth. It is best suited for colored or chemical treated hair as it moisturizes well and improves the overall texture and health.The shine imparted after a hair wash stays for long and hair appears smooth and luscious.
The Shampoo contains Aloe Vera extracts which is a natural cleanser and adds softness to hair. However the hair appears smooth for some time after hair wash but eventually gets dry and rough and hence an additional conditioner is required for best results.
The smell of the shampoo is truly a blessing. It has Jasmine extracts which gives it a beautiful lingering Jasmine aroma. The smell gives you a fresh feeling and relieves stress during hair wash. The fragrance of the shampoo is definitely a plus point.
Richfeel has a wide range of shampoos and the Aloe Vera product takes care of hairfall and enhances the overall health and texture of hair. Aloe extracts act as natural cleanser and removes the dirt and impurities. It also adds an amazing shine and lusciousness which makes the customers satisfied with the benefits. However, hair continues to stay dry and the shampoo does not lather too well which becomes a slight disappoint.
Value for Money
The shampoo is available at a cheap price of just 149 INR for 100 ml while it costs around 449 INR for 500ml. Considering the other shampoos in market which impart similar benefits the shampoo fails to be a total value for money.
Pros of Tresemme Spa Rejuvenation Shampoo
- Available in different sizes
- It helps to remove dirt and pollutants from scalp and nourish chemically treated and colored hair to restore health and texture
- The fragrance is like of Jasmine and it is soothing.
Cons of Tresemme Spa Rejuvenation Shampoo
- Not effective to control dandruff and get smooth hair
- Hair becomes dry and rough after hair wash and the smoothness goes away after some time.